Conference «The romanticism Heritage in a modern science: Schumann, Chopin, Liszt»
1 декабря 2011 г. - 3 декабря 2011 г. | Events
Conference dates were changed!
Meetings will be held from 1 to 3 December 2011 at the Moscow Conservatory.
Foreign Music History Department, Department of History and Theory of performing art and the Research center for methodology of historical musicology of the Moscow State P. I. Tchaikovsky Conservatory announce scientific conference «The romanticism Heritage in a modern science: Schumann, Chopin, Liszt».
Sessions are planned on 1–3 December 2011. Demands with the formulation of a theme and theses in volume from 4500 to 5000 signs are accepted till October, 1st 2011 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The earnest entreaty:
- together with the theme formulation to specify one of listed below thematic headings
Subjects of conference: (all formulations assume illumination of Schumann’s, Chopin’s and Liszt’s creativity and activity)
- Individual composer style and style of an epoch
- the Composer-romanticist in a context of arts
- Nationalism as a problem of musical art
- Specificity of romantic programmatic music
- Phenomena of early or late creativity of the composer.
- the Composer-romanticist and religious belief
- the Composer - the person and the artist
- interpretation and editing problems
- the Composer and traditions of romantic piano art
- Specificity of the romantic musical text and its performing interpretation
- the Musical autograph and its editions
- the Composer in musical art of 20-21 centuries
- the Composer in modern scientific doctrines
Vice Rector for research
Dr. prof. Konstantin Zenkin