The Fifth Moscow International Festival in Memory of Maya Glezarova
01 December 2021 - 12 December 2021 |
During the first two weeks of December 2021, the Fifth Moscow International Festival in Memory of Maya Glezarova will be held in Moscow. The festival has been held annually since 2017 upon her students’ initiative.
The Festival will include master classes and additoinal training courses for violin teachers, as well as concerts by professors of the Moscow Conservatory and the Festival participants.
The master classes and additional training courses will be taught by:
- Olga Bloch-Voytova, Professor at the Hochschule für Musik und Theater in Munich;
- Svetlana Makarova, Professor at the Scuola Superiore di Musica Lausanne and the Accademia di Santa Cecilia in Bergamo;
- Tatiana Samuel, Professor at the Conservatories of Antwerp and San Sebastian;
- Liana Gurdjia, Professor at the Alfred Cortot Conservatory in Paris and the Conservatory in San Sebastian
- Marina Keselman & Yulia Krasko, both Associate Professors at Tchaikovsky Moscow State Conservatory;
- Dmitry Sitkovetsky, violinist and conductor.
The Participants of both master classes and concerts are students of Moscow schools of arts, children art schools and music colleges from Spain, Switzerland and Russia.
The concerts of the named professors and the featival participants will take place on December 3, 8, 10 and 12 in various concert halls of Moscow.
Detailed information on the Festival website: www.glezarovafest.com